Quality Policy Statement
We, at FINOIT, are committed to providing effective and information-secured Design and Development of Web & Mobile Applications and Software for our clients. We strive to provide talented employees who work from our first-class, conducive, safe and information-secured office environment. The employees are supervised with QMS and processes.
We strongly believe in the scope for improvement at any point of time. Hence, we are committed to identify opportunities for improvement and implement continual enhancements whenever it is required or, as and when it is identified.
ISMS Policy Statement
FINOIT is committed towards securing the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information for the day-to-day Business and operations. The security of information and other assets is therefore regarded as fundamental for the successful business operation of FINOIT. FINOIT has adopted an Information Security Management System (ISMS) comprising of the Information Security Policies, Procedures and Processes to effectively protect data/information of the organization and its customers from information security threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
The management of FINOIT is committed to ensuring that:
- Regulatory and legislative requirements related to operation are met.
- The confidentiality of information is protected and prevent disclosure of valuable or sensitive information.
- The integrity of information is maintained to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- The availability of information is maintained to meet business needs and client’s requirements.
- Business continuity plans are developed, maintained and tested.
- Information security awareness is provided to all employees of FINOIT.
- Incident management process is established and implemented to ensure that all breaches of information security, actual or suspected are reported and investigated.
- Risks are mitigated to an acceptable level through a risk management framework.
- The information security management system is continually improved.
- Appropriate resources are allocated in order to implement, operate and review an effective Information Security Management System adopted for the activities for Design and Development of Web & Mobile Applications and Software.
The management acknowledges the need of continual improvement and has introduced various methods to ensure that effectiveness & continual improvement of the processes are achieved.
FINOIT shall follow a formal disciplinary process for employees who have allegedly violated the information security policies and procedures.
The organization shall ensure that the review of the Information Security Policy & related documents is performed at least once in three years or when significant changes occur to ensure suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the ISMS framework.