Finoit Website Privacy Statement
Finoit Technologies respects your privacy. As we collect, maintain and store your personal information when you visit the Finoit website (www.finoit.com), we consider it our responsibility to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
The Data We Collect From You
This section describes the information we collect and manage from you for better understanding of your preferences and for our own marketing. We categorize all the data that we collect into three sections:
- Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as name, email address, company name, designation, mobile number, telephone number, postal address, each classified as “personal information”. Personal information also includes the information available about you on the Internet, such as on social media sites or any publicly available information that we may acquire from third parties.
- Navigational information that refers to information about your Internet connection, device used for visiting our website, and usage details such as IP address, browser type, referral source, geographical location, referral source, duration of time spent on website, and pages viewed. IP address is tracked primarily to identify malicious activities and black list any such threatening sites or sources.
- Financial and payment information, including credit card numbers and billing information related to orders placed through any platform or the Website. WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION, such as a credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, social security number, passport details, racial or ethnic identification, physical or mental health condition information or any other similar information.
The Website DO NOT INTENTIONALLY OR KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION OF CHILDREN under 13. But as we also collect information through log files means when you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about the hardware and software. In view of this, if you believe that we have collected information about children under 13, please write to us at [email protected], so that we can take appropriate measures to delete the information.
How Do We Collect the Data?
We collect the information when you navigate through the Website or voluntarily submit your information or through any other interactions with Finoit or platform. The information collected on or through the Website may include:
- Details you fill in the forms on the Website, when you book for consultation, or report an issue.
- Information provided to you in response to our marketing communication, employment opportunities on the Website or through other platforms.
- Any Website page that you visit, including your search queries on the Website, images you viewed, or website content viewed or downloaded from our Website.
- Information you share with us on publicly accessible platforms such as blogs, social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter, and community forums.
We normally collect only that information where the processing is in our legitimate interests, where we have your consent to do so, or where we need the information to perform a contract with you. We do not collect data by using any means which overrides your data protection interest or conflict with your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Cookies and Other Technologies
The Website and other platforms that we use to communicate with you may
use “Cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags (transparent
graphic images to indicate that a webpage or email has been viewed),
mobile device identifiers, and web beacons. These technologies enable us
to analyse trends, administer the website, remember your preferences,
collect information, and measure the effectiveness of web searches to
improve your user experience.
You can get more information about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org
Third Party Tracking Technologies
How Do We Use Your Data?
- To provide relevant website content.
- To personalize your experience on the Website.
- To provide you with information that may interest you through electronic means.
- To provide you information that you request to us.
- To promote our services to you.
- To support your use of the Website and our services.
- To create statistical information but not to be used to identify any individual user.
- To comply with the legal requirements.
- To enforce our rights arising out of contract between you and us, including billing and collection.
We do NOT sell, trade, or rent your information to any third party for profit; neither do we disclose your information, unless the disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect our rights, property, our customers, and others. We may disclose your information:
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To contractors who support the Website and our services, who are bound by the contractual obligations to privacy protection provisions to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- To entities with your consent.
Your Rights and Controls
As a visitor of the Website, you have certain rights and controls, as available and except as limited under applicable law. The rights and controls provided to you are:
Rights of access: You have the right to access a copy of the personal data that we have collected from you along with the supplementary information that explains how we use that data.
Right to rectification: You have the right to get your incorrect personal data modified or to be edited in order to complete the information, if incomplete. You may write to us at [email protected] to get your personal information amended.
Right to restrict: You have the right to restrict your personal information not being processed for a specific period of time under certain circumstances.
Right to object: You may object, at any time:
- processing your personal data under certain circumstances.
- your personal data being used for marketing and advertising purposes.
Right to data portability: You may request the personal data we have collected from you in a machine readable, structured format.
Right to not be a subject of automated decision-making: You have the right not to become a subject of decision, based on automated-processing, where the decision could have legal effects or similar significant effect.
Right to be forgotten: You have the right to get your personal data erased from our database. You may write to us at [email protected] to get the erasure done. After receiving a request to be forgotten, we will permanently delete your personal information available with us within 30 days of receiving the request.
You may exercise these rights at any given time. In order to learn more about these rights and let us enable these rights for you to exercise with ease, write to us [email protected].
Transfer of Information Across Borders
We may transfer your information to third parties, including our subsidiaries and affiliates, across borders that may or may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws as in the country where you live. We implement legally compliant methods and use effective safeguards or other appropriate legal mechanisms to ensure security of transfer of information.
Archiving and Preservation of Information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information from you only where the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not override your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, where you have given us consent to do so, and where we need the information to perform a personal contract with you. We are obliged to provide you details about your use of personal information in relevant time.
Protection of Data and Identity
We have employed effective security measures to keep your data secure, however, you must understand that the Internet is vulnerable to data breaches and therefore we do not provide any guarantee regarding the security of your information. We also cannot ensure that all the third parties we are in contract with act lawfully to use and secure your personal information. You are at your own risk for any transfer of Personal Information via the Internet.
We do not send unauthorized commercial email in violation of applicable laws and use an “opt-out” mechanism to allow individuals to stop receiving our email services any time. You are solely responsible to unsubscribe our marketing communication by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link or by contacting us at [email protected].
Violations and Additional Policies