Fixed Cost Fixed Time
Our low-risk, fixed cost fixed time engagement model is most suitable to opt, if clients want us to work on small or medium sized projects that have well defined:
- Specifications; and
Once clients are crystal clear about their project concept, we interact with them to decide the desired plan, intended deliverables, stipulated timelines and the fixed cost. The last option, i.e., fixed cost, results out of mutual agreement and is based on features and functionalities clients want in the project.
Subsequently, we deploy our developers at clients’ end to complete the tasks well within the committed deadlines and with acute precision. If clients want us to incorporate any new change in between the project, it is discussed and we quote the intended modification separately.
Choosing this engagement model assures an array of fruitful benefits that include:
- On-time and on-budget project completion
- Complete transparency at all project development stages
- Least possibility of midway modifications during project execution
- Least possibility of untimely escalations in the incurred cost
- Optimized performance with due predictability and reliability
Please fill in our request information form and one of our consulting representatives shall instantly get in touch with you.
Book a no-obligation consultation
Drop in your details and an analyst will be in touch with you at the earliest.